E-2 Non-Immigrant Visas: A Guide to Eligibility, Applying, and Key Requirements for Treaty Investor Visas

a house made out of money on a white background

Written by Susan Pai, Senior Associate Attorney, Cap City Law, PS What is an E-2 visa? The E-2 investor visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows citizens of certain countries to live and work in the United States temporarily if they invest a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. The E-2 visa is…

Read More